/ Kərēr Trăkûr /
- A way to save an immense amount of time preparing resumes and cover letters.
- Technology Tools to automate the most painful parts of your job search, such as email correspondence and job application follow-ups.
- Interview and job search resources to materially increase your chances of landing a job.
Mounting a job search means researching industries and companies, networking, preparing resumes and cover letters, and writing hundreds of correspondence emails1. Even if you know how to do all of these things, it's a daunting process. Some can afford resume consultants or access their college's career office, but even these resources fall short on several fronts.
Career Tracker guides you step-by-step through the application and interview process. We explain the do's and don'ts and ensure you undertake the necessary steps toward managing the logistics of a successful the recruiting process. In a nutshell, we help you with:
- Documents: Your resume and cover letter are the first things a recruiter sees. Don't miss this opportunity to make a positive first impression. We help you create an unlimited number of high-quality resumes and cover letters in fraction of the time. And our Wizard Tools feature over 10,000 pre-populated text suggestions, making it easy to quickly fill out your resume. When you're done, keep finished resumes and cover letters online or download PDFs.
- Correspondence and Application Tracking: Our Application Tracking software helps you manage your job applications. When it's time to follow up on a job application or write a thank you email, we'll send you a text with a link to the appropriate email template. Take a couple minutes and fill it in, just like Mad Libs®, and off it goes.
- Resources and Tips: The Resource Portal full of advice, tips, and videos covering topics ranging from how to research a company before an interview to how to write a proper offer acceptance email, and everything in between.
Brian and Ringo have close to 40 years of combined technology and human resources experience. Ringo is overflowing with recruiting and HR expertise, while Brian loves nothing more than making things easier through technology. So, with these passions in mind, they teamed up in 2017 to figure out how to make the job search process easier throgh innovation.
Brian focuses on tech, product and the business side of things. He's passionate about his family, lifelong learning, coding, and entrepreneurship. Prior to Career Tracker, Brian was CEO and cofounder of Gratafy, a digital attribution platform that was acquired at the beginning of 2018. He attended undergrad at the University of Washington, and earned his MBA from the Wharton School.
Ringo runs content and is the resident HR domain expert. He brings two decades of experience as a Human Resources and Operations executive spanning Fortune 50 and high growth technology companies. He builds award-winning company cultures and creates rapid growth through a hyper-focus on leveraging culture and performance management programs. He attended Western Washington University and holds SHRM - SCP and SPHR certifications.
So if you're like most of us and could use a little help preparing for and managing an intense job search, sign up below and take advantage of our free and paid products.
1 We suggest applying to between 10 and 20 jobs to ensure a successful process. Average emails per app is 10. 10 emails x 20 apps = 200 emails.